Good Communication Speech & Language Therapy in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
What we provide for our Staff
- All therapy materials, with a further sizeable library of resources to call on.
- Therapy aids, equipment, tests and assessments.
- Computer laptop, therapy software, tools and IT support.
- Speech & Language Therapy support from a senior SLT therapist.
- Internal training.
- Opportunities for exchanging ideas, developing “best of breed” strategies that work.
- External training & conference attendance.
- Pay at RCSLT scale rates.
- Hourly paid or salaried depending on working arrangements.
- Paid overtime for follow-up work - investigation, reports, etc.
- Optional pension scheme.
Working at Good Communication is never dull. We serve a number of client institutions all of which have students with varied and challenging needs. Working within a proven framework of assessment tools and clinical procedures, you will be responsible for assessments, also preparation and delivery of therapy with your own set of students at a client site. Administration activities are deliberately kept to a minimum in order that you can focus on the real task - addressing the students' communication needs.
If you are a Speech & Language Therapist or working in a related area and might like to join us do contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org